Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Redwood the best climate?

I like pretty much sunny days.  In contrast, we have had rainy, cloudy, and windy days that have kept us inside our house.

This kind of weather doesn't affect me directly at all.  I managed it with umbrellas, boots, and rain coats, but my daughter was affected by this bad weather . She got pneumonia the past two weeks and I had to spent one entire night  at emergency room in a hospital.

Although she was very sick, she went back to school recentlly. Now she knows the effect of the weather on us and she is more careful about that.  On the other hand, I try to take some precautions that we need to keep us healthy.

Finally, we really don't know how the weather will be next. Sometimes we have a beautiful sunny day and sometimes we have a rainy gray day.  Don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. Dulce, I agree that it is hard to have such unpredicatable weather. We must be in the process of adapting at all times.

    I am so very sorry to hear about your daughter's serious illness. I hope she is completely well now.

    ReplyDelete