Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Conflict into the Middle East

The situation in the Middle East right now is very complex.  Several countries such as Egypt, Lybia, Tunisia Bahrain,etc; are trying to overthrow despots and establish some kind of democratic government.

I feel supportive of these situations because I believe people should have rights and freedom.

One of the factors influencing this problem is the world economy.  Right now the poor are getting poor and they're deperate enough to risk their lives for a good change.  In fact they need more food on their tables that any philosophy.

Meanwhile, events in Egypt make me hopeful. The poeple got rid of Mubarak.  I wish Lybia weren't  so complex.  It looks like Qaddafi will not leave.

1 comment:

  1. Dulce, I agree; people need food are their tables! I also agree that the situation in Egypt was so hopeful, and now it is so frigthening. I know the people need help, but I do not want the U.S. to be in another war!

    ReplyDelete